You might be wondering, what are Money Mantras?
Money Mantras are powerful statements that you say to yourself regularly and with a positive mindset. They help you build monetary confidence, attract prosperity and reach your financial goals.
Vocabulary.com states that the word Mantra comes from a Sanskrit word meaning a “sacred message or text, charm, spell, counsel. “
How Do You Use Money Mantras?
Money Mantras are used the same as any other mantra, the only difference is you will be chanting mantras that give you financial abundance.
Breathe slow and steadily through your nose as you chant your mantra, you can say it loud (this will help with your mindset and manifestation power) or repeat it silently if that’s what you’d prefer.
Make sure to keep your mind and body focused into what you’re saying, with a positive mindset.
You may wonder why the number 88?
That’s because 88 is an angel number, it foretells abundance of wealth, prosperity and fortune.
How can Money Mantras Work for You?
Closing your eyes, telling yourself “I will have 10 million dollars “and then opening your eyes and seeing your bank account unchanged
It would be very easy to conclude that this is nonsense.
Money Mantras aren’t a wish, they are the power of manifestation.
It changes your thoughts, beliefs and overall mindset with money.
It’s NOT just waiting for a miracle to fall on your lap. It is a small step towards a better relationship with your finances.
It’s always a good idea to keep new money mantras in the front of your mind.
You could make it the background image on your phone, maybe write them down in a notebook, whichever way works for you to make sure you get reminded of them.
They will constantly remind you of the person you aspire to be.
Don’t Expect it to be Fool-Proof
With Money Mantras, you will be trying to change what might be beliefs you’ve had about money since you were a child.
You would be aspiring to create a new relationship with your finances, it would be foolish to think this would be easy.
Anytime you feel slightly overwhelmed, after an argument with a spouse/parent/sibling/child about money, those old thoughts you had might come flooding back.
Don’t let it overwhelm you.
This is just life; life has its fair share of ups and downs.
Ideally, you’d want to deal with those situations calmly, take a few DEEP breaths and let that thought go through one ear and out the other.
You Can Thrive! Wherever You’re Starting From
Money Mantras are powerful, they help us see the world in a whole new light. But, if you want them to work, you should be willing to put in the work.
Think about the thoughts that do not serve you, decide that you want to change.
Next, step by step, map out how you’re going to set that plan into motion.
Remind yourself everyday as to why the Money Mantras you’ve chosen are real and true for you.
These Money Mantras will help ground you and focus on getting everything you want and need.
How to Structure A Money Mantra
Let’s try and investigate the structure of a positive money mantra so that you can get a better idea as to why they’re so powerful.
Try starting with “I am”, “I will”, “I do”. You are the only person that matters here.
It should be framed as a positive statement, never a negative one.
Instead of saying “I will stop spending money on things I don’t need” , Try saying “ I will focus my spending on only things that I need.” The change in mindset makes a world of a difference!
Try your best to always refer to your Money Mantra in the present tense, as if they are true and happening right now.
Keep it relatively short, but specific enough where you can close your eyes and visualize it. It should be quite easy for you to repeat and lock in your mind.
When you chant them, whisper them, scream them, write them, do it with as much feeling and confidence as you can.
I personally use number 8, 17,35 and 44 whenever I feel myself slip into a bad financial mindset.
88 Powerful Money Mantras That Work
Money Mantras Set 1
- My Financial Situation Will Improve.
2. I trust my judgement to make good financial decisions.
3. New streams of income will come to me.
4. My skills are and will be profitable.
5. I am drawn to money and money is drawn to me.
6. I am worthy of having money.
7. Money will come to me easily and effortlessly.
8. I am wealthy beyond money.
9. I am smart with my money.
10. I can save money to be closer to financial freedom.
11. I am happy when I spend responsibly.
12. Money brings me comfort when I manage it well.
13. My life is rich and full.
14. My money helps change the world for the better.
15. Money will do wonders for me and the people I love.
16. I can identify opportunities that will make me money.
17. Money flows freely to me.
18. My income exceeds my expenses.
19. I release all resistance to attracting money.
20. I will receive and accept unexpected money.
21. I am a Money Magnet.
22. Money is unlimited and always flows towards me.
Money Mantras Set 2
23. I am on my way to becoming wealthy.
24. I visualize myself having money, and I receive more money.
25. I breathe in Financial Abundance.
26. I am the master of my wealth.
27. I believe in Money Mantras to attract money to me.
28. I enjoy managing and investing my money.
29. Money doesn’t control me, I control it.
30. Every action I take, plants the seeds of wealth.
31. Being wealthy is a part of who I am.
32. Every dollar I save gets me a step closer to where I want to be.
33. I have fun earning money.
34. There is no limit to how much money I can earn.
35. I believe there is enough money for everyone.
36. Financial freedom isn’t just a dream, I will make it my reality.
37. I have more than enough for everything I need.
38. I am grateful for all that money gives me.
39. My wealth comes from being truthful and authentic in everything I do.
40. If others can be wealthy, So can I.
41. I bless all rich, wealthy and Financially free people.
42. I am grateful I can contribute money to the economy.
43. I can spend money on things that matter to me the most.
44. Having money opens up new opportunities and experiences for me.
Some of the Money Mantras might sound similar, but one word, a change in tone or even meaning can make all the difference depending on your needs.
The easiest thing to do would be to mark all that apply to you.
Then start repeating those mantras to yourself and stick to the ones that feel “Truer” to you specifically.
Money Mantras Set 3
45. Every dollar I spend and donate comes back to me multiplied.
46. I will receive all the riches I desire with time.
47. I am grateful for all that I have and all that’s on the way to me now.
48. I choose to think only positive thoughts about money.
49. Thanks to Money, I can give and serve generously.
50. Abundance within me, abundance around me.
51. My mind creates money. Money is in my mind.
52. This will be the most successful month of my life os far.
53. My net worth is increasing with every passing day.
54. I am constantly thinking of new ways to make money.
55. I am going for a mindset of lack, to a mindset of financial abundance.
56. I may not come from a rich family, but a rich family will come from me.
57. Money flows to me like water flows into a river.
58. I handle success with grace and humility.
59. I deserve to financially prosper.
60. The universe wants to make me a millionaire.
61. I have the power to shape my own destiny.
62. There are no limits to what I can achieve.
63. I am an excellent money manager.
64. I spend money on the things and people that I love.
65. I am the master of my own wealth.
66. I can handle massive success with easy.
Money Mantras Set 4
67. My capacity to grow money increases every day.
68. I have the power to become debt-free.
69. My finances improve beyond anything I can imagine.
70. My money and I exist together in harmony.
71. It is safe for me to earn more money than I need.
72. I love money and my money loves me.
73. Everything I touch, turns to gold.
74. I believe that money is freedom.
75. I will get rich doing what I love.
76. The Universe will always have my best interests at heart.
77. The more I value myself, the more money I will make.
78. I enjoy managing and investing my money.
79. I forgive myself and set myself free of all limiting beliefs.
80. The Universe takes amazing care of me, I always have everything I need.
81. My success is inevitable, whichever path I choose.
82. Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways.
83. No matter where I am, I focus on what I want to see.
84. I am abundant, rich, wealthy, deserving, worthy.
85. There’s so much more money in the world for me.
86. It is safe for me to be the breadwinner.
87. My income is rising at a rapid pace.
88. There is always more money where that came from.
In Conclusion: Money Mantras
If you’re looking for a way to achieve financial freedom, Money mantras might be exactly what you need.
Using these positive affirmations can help you change your mindset around money.
These Powerful Money Mantras can help keep you zoned in and motivated as you work towards your financial goals.
Try out as many of the mantras that are provided in this article and personalize them according to your needs.
When it comes to money, it is important to be active and have a positive mindset about your future.
Keep Manifesting and watch as the Universe rewards you!
Come and follow me on Pinterest for more money saving hints and frugal tips!
Last Updated on 15th August 2022 by Emma