Do you need positive affirmations for money? Maybe, maybe not. Let’s put it another way.
Do you have a lot of money?
If so, that’s great and maybe you don’t need money affirmations right now. But if not, it might be time to find out a little more.
There are many ways to attract more wealth and abundance into your life with the power of affirmations.
You are never too old or too young to start attracting wealth, so let’s not bring that excuse up before we even got started!
Affirmations for money are powerful. They have the ability to change your belief system and therefore create positive changes in your life.
They can be a really positive influence on how you see yourself, and they also have the power to affect what you do with your day-to-day life.
With these 33 powerful money affirmations, you will be able to take control over how much money comes into your life.
Whether it’s for bills, debt payoff, investments or anything else – use these daily reminders as often as possible because they work wonders!
Why you should use money affirmations
It can be really difficult to get out of a negative mindset and think positive thoughts about yourself and wealth.
When you start telling yourself positive affirmations, your mind begins to change it’s attitude towards money. Your brain starts releasing serotonin every time that you say them or hear someone else say them!
You’ll also feel more confident in the way that you handle all aspects of life including finances because they’re making positive changes on how you see yourself and what you do with day-to-day life!
On the flip side, the more negative your thoughts, the more negativity you can attract to yourself. And that’s not good!
How to practice money affirmations
The first step is to realize that positive affirmations for money actually work! You can’t just think positive thoughts and expect miracles the next day.
You have to really believe in the process and be persistent.
Then, make sure you do it every day. If you want a boost of positivity just before bedtime or when you wake up I recommend doing five minutes of positive affirmations.
The spoken word is incredibly powerful so although you might feel a little silly talking to yourself, do it!
And don’t whisper, it’s not the same. Being loud and proud will help your money affirmations to work faster than when you merely think them.
There are some other ways like adding positive messages about abundance on your mirror or even writing them down three times a day so they’ll always stay with you!
Positive affirmations work even better when used alongside other methods of attracting wealth like visualizing or journaling about it daily!
Finally, try not to give yourself reasons why these things won’t work. That’s all part of being negative which we need to avoid at all costs!
22 Affirmations for abundance and prosperity
You can use affirmations to attract more positive things into your life, not just money. But right now you and I are talking more. More money, more abundance and more peace of mind about your financial situation. These affirmations for money are just the ticket:
- I deserve to be wealthy
- I only focus on positive thoughts about money.
- The positive energy from abundance fills me up more than the negative energy of lack does!
- As long as I do what’s best for myself first, then everything else will fall into place too.
- I am blessed with so many opportunities in life that are given to help me grow and learn – money is just one!
- I am grateful for all the financial abundance I have, and I’m excited about the abundance on its way.
- Money is good for me and my family. It helps us live happier, healthier lives.
- I embrace abundance in my life.
- My positive energy attracts positive opportunities for money.
- I am capable of overcoming any money obstacles that stand in my way.
- I boldly conquer my money blocks.
- Money can expand the opportunities of my life.
- Negative emotions about money don’t serve my financial goals.
- I am a very capable person that can tackle all money obstacles.
- Money is an abundant, ever-flowing resource that I can tap into anytime I like.
- Every day offers me the chance to increase and multiply my wealth – today will be no different.
- It’s always a great time to make more money or spend less… whichever it needs to be at any given moment.
- Money doesn’t have anything on me!
- Money worries don’t get too far with me around… and they know it!
- My positive thoughts about money create positive results!
- I believe in my ability to earn more money.
- There are many exciting ways to make more money in my life.
11 Affirmations for financial freedom and security
Affirmations are positive statements that make a positive change. Affirm your way to success with these powerful affirmations for financial freedom and security:
- I will always have enough money to meet my needs.
- Money is a positive energy that flows through me in abundance any time I need it.
- My abundance overflows for the benefit of others. Wealth flows to me in many forms.
- Every day offers exciting opportunities for financial growth and I accept them with gratitude!
- Wealth flows my way effortlessly.
- More money in my bank account doesn’t make me a bad person.
- I am not poor, I am on the path to a wealthy life.
- I will continue to take whatever steps necessary to achieve financial security.
- My financial freedom is within my reach.
- I am in control of my financial destiny.
- It is within my power to create a successful financial future.
- Every day I am getting better at accumulating wealth.
Here are a few more affirmations if you struggle with the super positive wealth elements of affirmations: 15 Money Affirmations That Will Inspire Your Life
How to Harness The law of attraction to create more money
The law of attraction is a great way to harness the power of positive thoughts.
The law of attraction is a universal law that works by using our positive thoughts and feelings attracting positive events in the future.
If we focus on what it feels like to be wealthy, then this will draw us into an experience of wealth.
Focus on debt and you will attract more debt and stay broke.
The power of positive affirmations can work wonders for your finances if you harness them well!
It’s well-known that positive thoughts can make you feel better on a day-to-day basis, but did you know they also have an effect on your financial prospects?
Positive thinking helps with wealth and prosperity because it improves your mindset about what’s possible in life.
If we think positively then our goals are so much easier to accomplish!
Tips for using positive affirmations for money
Here are some tips for using positive affirmations:
Use positive statements during stressful times when something doesn’t go as planned. This will help release excess tension which leads to less worry over time.
Write down these powerful words as often as possible so that there is no room for doubt.
Many people use a money affirmations journal to both write their chosen affirmations down and to also record their practice
Repeat positive affirmations as often as possible to make them part of your daily routine.
Find a time during the day when you can practice positive affirmations and use it for at least five minutes, twice per day (once in the morning and once before bed). This will start to train your mind into a positive way of thinking!
Smile more 🙂
Tips for getting rid of debt using the law of attraction
Getting rid of debt can feel hard and you should grab all the help you can get. Using the law of attraction, thinking truly positive money thoughts, is like having a cheer-leader on your shoulder, egging you on.
Use these tips to help you tune your mindset into a positive, debt free one.
- Focus on what you want for yourself in the future, not the things that are hurting your progress.
- Tell yourself you are worth it! Make a list (with pictures) of all the things that make up your ideal life – what does it look like? How do you feel when you think about those things?
- Focus more on positive thoughts than negative ones and learn how to let go of unhelpful beliefs in order to move forward with creating an abundant life!
- Write positive affirmations about being debt free and the many ways to create more money (for example, working two jobs).
- Repeat these positive statements every day until they become ingrained into your subconscious mind!
Positive Affirmations to help you get rid of debt
- My debt doesn’t control me.
- I am paying off my debts.
- I am more than my debt.
- Paying off all of my debts feels great!
- My finances will get better and better as I continue to pay off my debts.
Let these affirmations change your life
Do you have a love-hate relationship with money? Don’t worry, you’re not alone, we all do.
Money is one of those things that can feel like it’s either there or not, but in reality, your feelings about money are created by the thoughts you think and what you say to yourself.
These powerful affirmations for money will help reprogram your subconscious mind so that more opportunities come knocking on your door.
You might be surprised at how much difference changing just a few words makes when it comes to manifesting abundance into your life!
Which of these 33 positive affirmations for money work best for you?
Start taking back control of your money by grabbing your copy of the Money Saving Starter Guide today.
Come and follow me on Pinterest for more money saving hints and frugal tips!